What I want:
Temperament: Quiet, calm, honest, driven, finisher.
Fitness: 1. Comfortably wearing size 29x32 Levi's 501 jeans (by Apr. 8,12).
2. Comfortably wearing a bikini with no coverup, able to look at pictures
and not be embarrassed by fat stores (by Apr. 8,12)
3. Able to pull myself up and over a barrier (by Dec 25,12).
Health: Well rested, clear skinned.
Skills: Spanish speaking, ACL Certified Data Analyst (ACDA) (by Dec 25,12).
What I will do:
2. Live like a Predator, Not Like Prey (Thanks, JS)
3. At least one hard strength workout a week, and at least one surfing workout a week.
4. Get to hockey class and push to complete exhaustion. (OMG just got an email about tonight's practice. Last one of the 8 week session and the scrimmage will be 40 minutes of alternating 1 minute shifts. ImaGonnaDie. happily though)
5. Mindfully make decisions before taking action: Prior to SPEAKING, eating or drinking anything (other than water), take a moment to consider the impact. Say a prayer, practice the new form of the Confiteor, Nicene Creed, or Act of Contrition. Slow down, take some time out to think.
6. Spend at least 1 hour, preferably 2 hours per week with Rosetta Stone.
7. Don't expect perfection but strive for excellence.