Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Whole 30

OK, I started a Whole 30 yesterday.  So far so good.
Actually, I intended to start a Whole 30 on October 2nd but quickly realized that I was going to have a serious conflict early on, the Italian Festival. So I started a Whole 7 as a trial run on 10/2 that ended up becoming a Whole 9 before having wine, a meatball, 2 bites of rigatoni, a mini cannoli and an Italian Ice on Saturday. Followed up with a good clean day of eating on Sunday up until 9 pm when the Rico wanted Blizzards. He knew that I was not starting the Whole 30 until Monday and I caved to his pressure and got a Mini.
So I know that I can make it 9 days, therefore I believe that I can make it 30 days. I am going to work up the nerve to reach out on the forum to get a buddy.  Perhaps later tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment